Has your dog been vaccinated in the last 15 months?
We appreciate these things can get missed due to busy times, holidays or maybe financial pressures. Suddenly you realise the vaccination has lapsed and to get good immunity your pet needs to have a full course of vaccinations. The vaccination covers your best friend against a range of potentially life-threatening diseases, including distemper, parvovirus, leptospirosis and hepatitis.
With this in mind, we are running a SPECIAL OFFER from now until 31st March 2024 providing a full course of primary injections at the price of a booster where you can SAVE you up to £26 on the usual cost! The discounted cost of the vaccines will be £57.78.
This means your pet will receive two vaccinations, four weeks apart and will include a full clinical examination by a veterinary surgeon.
The offer is available for dogs over 18 months and who have not had a vaccination within the last 15 months.
To book an appointment for this money saving initiative go to https://www.ovg.co.uk/online-appointments/ or give us a call on 01458 832972 where a member of the team will be happy to help.
Full details on your pet’s vaccinations can be found here.
VACCINE AMNESTY – TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Vaccine Amnesty at Orchard Vets will run from 01.02.24 to 31.03.24 and at this time is available for dogs only.
- The first vaccination must be booked in and given before 31.03.24 to qualify.
- Available for dogs over 18 months of age, who have not received a vaccination in the last 15 months.
- The vaccine amnesty offer is a way to get your pet’s vaccination status back up to date at a minimal cost whilst also benefiting from a health assessment.
- Full vet health assessment means a physical examination of your pet by a veterinary surgeon.
- All consultations are by appointment only.
- The vaccine is a course of two injections which are required exactly 4 weeks apart* (please bear this in mind when making an appointment). Annual boosters are advised in subsequent years to keep your pet protected.
*It is the pet owner’s responsibility to ensure the recommended two vaccines required are given within the recommended timescale to get full immunity.
- The diseases the vaccine protects your dog against are distemper, parvovirus, leptospirosis and hepatitis.
- Full payment is required in at the time of the initial vaccination.
- This offer cannot be combined with other offers unless specified here.
- This offer cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative.
- Rabies vaccinations are not included.
- Canine/Kennel cough vaccinations are not included.
- Should you wish to join our pet Health Plan at the same time as this vaccine amnesty this is possible, and a further discount will be applied.
- This offer may be withdrawn at any time.